Saturday, July 3, 2010

Be Fearless

I was writing in my notebook for Fearless last night and I realized something - how much I want people to read this when I finished. I mean, having a cynical character for just yourself is one thing, but having a cynical character that other people can love is another thing entirely. Jesse, the main character, is so awesomely developed that I can't wait to finish this story and type it up. Also, one of my friends was around in the early days of this story when TJ, other main character, was the pessimistic one.
JulNoWriMo is going. I'm not quite where I want to be, but it is going ... not sure where though. Maybe you should check out JulNoWriMo's YouTube page where some of the members are posting vlogs. http://www.youtube.com/user/JulNoWriMo I'm not in on it, since I don't have an account or a video camera, but it is kind of cool.

Cynical ... what a cool word ...

No comments:

Post a Comment