Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tough May

I have lost all inspiration for my MayNoWriMo story. It all sucks. I'm supposed to be at 25K and I'm only at 10K! I keep trying to get back on track, but . . . *sigh*. It just isn't going. I'm going to see how much I can do in half a month with a new plot.

One word for the story - hockey. Ice hockey, so I guess it's two words. I love hockey, and it's also Stanley Cup Playoffs time. I needed to get to it sometime. I knew I was going to write about ice hockey - so . . . yeah. Tess Kyme and her brothers (Max and Tori) love hockey, but she can only play with them on the weekends because the town they live in doesn't have a girls' hockey team.

Ugh. I now HATE May. And the overuse of the word 'like.' But I do that all the time - so I guess I am a hypocrite. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment