Monday, August 30, 2010

What A Mush-Fest!!

Last weekend, my sister and I made breakfast in bed for my mom. No real reason why ... and we started to go through her hope chest at the end of the bed. 50% towels, by the way.

We found her wedding album! Aw! Cute! My dad looked six with his buzz cut. LOL

Then I found a box with a piece of masking tape on it. "Frankie's 16th Birthday" Hmmm. I'll check into that later ;)

Then we found a small wooden box with four envelopes, two IDs, a pictue of my dad with a goofy hat on, and several strings with flip-flops on them from their honeymoon in Jamaca.

Three of the four envelopes were to my mom from my dad in Somalia about a month after they met. Let me say first, AWWWWWWWWW! Daaaaaaddy, that's sooooo sweeeeet! Ahem, okay. On the first one he drew himself with sunburn. :0 Where do my drawing skills come from??

Peace, Love, Save The Whales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment