Monday, April 26, 2010

Bubble Wrap

I just got a package (what was in it and who it was from, I shan't reveal) with some insanely huge bubble wrap inside! Now, to me, bubble wrap is like therapy, but cheap. I popped and popped and popped until all the bubbles were gone and now . . . I am relaxed.

I'm thinking there must be some birds in my backyard because Pickle is sitting at the window and pawing at the glass and mewing and flicking his tail. His special favorite kind of bird is the cardinal. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

The idea for MayNoWriMo is bursting in my head! It's sooooo awesome! But you still have to wait! Ha, ha, yeah, I know I'm evil.

Peace

Oh! Wait, before I forget. Happy birthday to my dad! Age catching up to you, ain't it, Pappy? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment