Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hellooooooooooooo!

South Dakota (and Devils Tower, Wyoming) is awesome!!!!! Love it!

We saw Mt. Rushmore (night and day), the Badlands (very cool, but I fell asleep), Crystal Caves (I fell for the trick that in complete darkness, if you wave your fingers in front of your face, they will turn purple), Devils Tower (sort of creepy), Bridal Veil Falls (where I walked up to the falls and got bathed in mist ... barefoot on sharp rocks! Mom fell into the freeeeeezing water (ha) ), and some other things ... I forget. Heh.

After about 14 hours in the car yesterday (only two potty breaks for me !!! ), we got home at 8:30. Put everything away and watched two Good Eats (strawberries and cobbler).

I'll try to figure out how to post pictures sometime ... I hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment