Friday, November 19, 2010

NaNo update

Well, there it is, folks! I am officially caught up! Last night, my sister had a band concert, and my parents said that it was okay that I didn't go because of NaNoWriMo. And I got all caught up! I wrote about 5000 words! That's insanely good, if you didn't know. I was supposed to be at 30000 and got to 30045! Yay! And, people in my Language Arts class are getting interested. They are baffled that I wrote 100 pages! They think it's really cool that I'm trying to do the improbable! Yay mee! Mrs. Burke, my LA teacher, is being very encouraging, too. She didn't even yell at me when I danced on the desk when I hit the half-way point! Yay to Mrs. Burke! My mom also said that if I make my goal that I get the NaNoWriMo hoodie! I love hoodies! I am having an excruciatingly good day. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment