Friday, November 26, 2010

NaNo update

Yay! Yesterday I got to my daily quota AND I got caught up! But I couldn't stop writing. So I went to the next day's goal. =) Oh, and I went over my Pandora Radio limit. I listened to 40 free hours. Now I either need to pay $.99 to keep listening for 4 days or upgrade to Pandora One. Or I could listen to Jango for free...? Duh.
Number time! I'm at 43890 as of 12:00 PM on November 26 (happy Black Friday, by the way). At the rate I'm going, I should finish on November 30. And I only have two characters left. All the others are either A) dead B) in jail or C) the MC isn't allowed to see them anymore. She and her mom are on a plane to the Netherlands now.
Last night, I almost made a post that said: I'm ahead on my word count and am having a turkey/stuffing/mayo sandwich and some 7UP. Be jealous...
Pease out.

No comments:

Post a Comment