Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NaNo update

Right now, at 6:22 PM on November 23 I am at 34165 words and I am supposed to be at 38-something. Either way, I'm behind. Not a whole lot, but enough that I'm worried because we have friends coming down from Minnesota tomorrow night for Thanksgiving. The good news is that I get out of school early tomorrow and that I have to sleep in the basement where the computer is! Hooray! But I still have to write a cutesy short story based on a picture of a little girl and a lamb for Language Arts by tomorrow. I am almost done and have managed to make the story sad enough to make Daniella and Gabby go, "Why would you do that to a cute little sheep?" But that's how I roll. And I managed to work it into my story. Yay! And I performed at the Festival of Trees at about 10 AM this morning and my mom and dad said I rocked my solo. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment