Thursday, June 30, 2011

Camp

Don't worry - I'm not getting sentenced to another three weeks of LIT-ing at Day Camp.

I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo!

And, I know what you must be thinking.

Is she insane?

And the answer is: yes. 100% yes.

I'm tweaking the rules a little bit. I'm working on Insomniac, but I consider it okay because this is just to force me to write. I won't take prizes unless I write 50000 + 6647 that I've already written. I think this will be good for me, though, since my "Getting It Done" goal is to finish Insomniac by summer's end. And, with this as a tool, I think I'm closer than before. And, with the help of my writing friend (who goes by her pseudonym, Phoenix Monroe) embarking on this journey as well (and tweaking the rules too), I can give you an 85% chance that I'll succeed.

I like those odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment