Monday, August 29, 2011

Well, ain't that just wonderbar?

"I don't believe in karma." -Sandra Bernhard


Even if I did, I don't deserve to be this miserable. I mean, things are fine, but I'm not. I'm in between projects and, being a teenager with no life, I need a project to fill my time. I have schoolwork, but even that doesn't take nearly long enough to keep me occupied. I could do everything I needed to in study hall. I'm saving KTWGS (title in the works) for NaNo '11 because A) I need a NaNo novel and B) I need September and October to complete charrie development and the plot and etc. I finished my play, but I need to edit the last scene.. which shouldn't be hard. But I do need something to work on. I don't have any new ideas, which is strange, but still.

But yes. I'm sick and idea-less. Not good.

The Ramones, Pinhead Gunpowder, and Hole to cheer me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment