Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Screnzy Update!

Okay, so I know I just posted yesterday, but SO MUCH has happened since then! We are supposed to be at 10 pages today and I am at 33 and counting!

AND - we got a new computer upstairs, so I don't have to keep using this piece of crap in the basement. I can download Celtx upstairs and use it till my fingers bleed, which I will!

Things are getting slower - we are about to go into Declan's head and see some snippets of flashbacks. Coltrane's dog, Mickey, just died and as soon as everyone else gets out of the house (I have no idea as to how I'm going to do that, though...) we'll see what happens when you use ecstasy.

Ooh, fun! Drugs! Heheh.

Anyway, this is Frankie, signing off for the next few days until I get a break to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment